Breaking

Friday, 31 May 2019

Business News India

Business News India
Business News India
Business News India
Business News India

Their seats number does not fit the scale of ambitions of people keen on joining these institutes. The good news, though, is that Delhi\/National Capital Region now has a number of top notch business schools with placement records that is making students sit up and take notice. 



With more than 150 such institutions in Delhi\/National Capital Region, and over 1, 100 all more than the country, choosing the right company school can be a challenge. The Indian Institute of Planning as well as Management, Indian Institute of Foreign Trade, Department of Management Studies - Indian Institute of Technology, International Management Institute as well as Fore School of Management procured top positions in key classes like faculty, positioning record, salary packages offered to preceding batches, global vulnerability and business interface.

What makes the survey distinctive is that it poses a 360 - degree image of a company school blending two factors - its picture as and the questionnaires. The positions exclude five company schools - Faculty of Management Studies, Kashmiri Gate, Delhi University, Management Development Institute, Gurgaon, Institute of Management Studies. The Indian Institute of Management and Planning secured the position namely, the exposure, positioning of the 3 batches that were previous as well as quality of faculty. The intriguing bit about the poll is that it wasn't entirely dependent on the perceptive value of an institute. Instead, it limited the weight of perceptual information to 40 percent, the remaining 60 percent was contributed by info provided by the institutes.

The agency conducting the survey, Indus Learning, specialises in educational research as well as impact assessment programs for various governments and private organizations.

The poll has been conducted in two parts: First, 30 institutes were shortlisted from more than 150 candidates based on the perceptual value, which in turn has been calculated from responses submitted by alumni, aspirants, parents as well as recruiters. The top 3 Institutes on the basis of the perceptual information were Management Development Institute, Gurgaon, University School of Management Studies, Kashmiri Gate as well as Amity International Business School, Noida. If you would like more info about company schools in India or Top Educational Institutes .